Ed245
How should I react in this kind of situation? Suppose that I applied for 2 jobs at the same time. Quickly, I was employed by one of the companies. Few days later another company notified me that I was offered the job as well. How could I courteously and honestly reply to the second company? Should I have notified the second company as soon as I got employed? If I should have, how could I do it courteously and honestly? What if the second company notified me the offer before I could express what I should to them? Thank you!
1
0
I don't think you had to notify the second company that you took the job, unless they promised to get back to you by a certain time. I don't know how much time had passed and how long you waited for them to tell you if they want to offer you a job or not. Usually if you don't hear from a company for some time you assume that they don't want to hire you.If they offer you a job you would just say "I am very sorry but I have already accepted another position".
Ed245
English, Other