HyunWook Park
Is it correct to say ' I studied in Istanbul as an exchange student'? and a few more questions :) I studied in Istanbul as an exchange student. I worked in Germany as an intern. Are they all correct? and If someone asks me ' Where do you want to study?' Can I answer this question ' Hopefully, Germany.'? I don't know how to use 'hopefully' in a realy conversation, so if you guys can help me with using hopefull, I would be glad! Thanks a lot in advance! Hyunwook
2015年6月23日 06:44
5
0
Yes, those two sentences are both correct. And yes, you can answer 'Hopefully, Germany'. That sounds like a natural response. NB When I was at school ( a long time ago), I had some very old-fashioned teachers who told us that 'hopefully' shouldn't be used in this way. But it can. It's fine.
2015年6月23日
All your sentences are good and natural - no mistakes. Like in your example, "hopefully" simply means "I hope" "I hope (that) it will be sunny today" = "Hopefully, it will be sunny today."
2015年6月23日
All of your answers sound good to me! You can also say, "I was an intern in Germany."
2015年6月23日
HyunWook Park
English, German, Japanese, Korean
English, German, Japanese