alex
good morning .why do you bring my 80 coins if i didn't confirm the last lesson ?
23 июня 2015 г., 8:19
2
0
Good morning to you. Are you asking 'Why did you take 80 ITC when I didn't confirm the last lesson?' 'Why did you debit my account by 80 ITC for a lesson which I didn't confirm?' If this is what you want to know, then you should ask the italki site management. This page is just for asking and answering language questions. We can't help you with your payment problems!
23 июня 2015 г.
I can say that you do have a time limit to confirm a lesson: one week, if I'm not mistaken. If the student does nothing and the time limit expires, then the credits for that session automatically go to the teacher. If there was a problem with the lesson, the student has a chance (one week) to say that there was a problem. Still, I'm not sure if that answers your question, because your question wasn't very clear. It's best to write to italki support about this: http://support.italki.com/home There's also an email link on the page with the session details.
23 июня 2015 г.
alex
English, French, Italian, Spanish
English, French, Spanish