Antonio Tenorio
I'm not sure how to ask someone what thing he would like to do first than others Is it correct asking WHAT COUNTRIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL MORE ? IN SPANISH: CUALES SON LOS PAISES A LOS QUE MAS TE GUSTARÍA VIAJAR? Many thanks in advance
23 มิ.ย. 2015 เวลา 20:19
9
0
The proper question you would like to ask, based on the Spanish question, is "Which countries would you most like to travel to?". It asks preference amongst all the countries one may desire to travel to. The other replies to your question seem to miss the point of the question. Those questions ask something like "a cuales paises quieres viajar otra vez para ver mas?". My question asks something like "a cuales paises deseas viajar mas que todos los otros"
23 มิถุนายน 2015
I think you answered your own question: "Which countries would you like to see first?" alternately: "Which countries would you most like to see?"
23 มิถุนายน 2015
it is nearly correct.. You can say which countries would you like to travel more to and explore? Or which countries would you like to see more of?
23 มิถุนายน 2015
"Which countries would you like to explore more?"
23 มิถุนายน 2015
Antonio Tenorio