Jessy
I'm not sure these sentence are correct. The system can return only one error code in case it detect multiple drop code. But case XXX that it detected error code 100 and 104 after fixed defect system sort error code is 100. I think this case should be error with code 104. Can I open issue log to set priority of error code? I would like to set priority as following: First : error code 104. Second : error code 100. Third :error code 103.
24. Juni 2015 03:55
1
0
It's not really clear, but my best guess would be:- "The system can return only one error code in cases where it detects multiple errors. Case XXX detected error code 100 and 104, and after the defect was fixed the sort error code was 100. I think this case should be an error with code 104. Can I open an issue log to set the priority of the error code? I would like to set priority as following: First : error code 104. Second : error code 100. Third :error code 103." I maybe have mis-interpreted some of this but I hope it helps.
24. Juni 2015
Jessy
English, Thai