Daisy
I have some translation problems needing your help the sentence below is a little diffcult to me, so I need your help. Enables coating on particular supports inhibiting the polyaddition reaction(PVC...)
This sentence sounds like it is describing the feature of a product, such as a paint. Without more context, it is hard to judge. Here is my best guess: "It enables coating" = this paint allows you to cover something with it "on particular supports" = you can paint parts of the structure like beams that support something "inhibiting the polyaddition reaction" = by painting this product on, it prevents the chemical reaction of polymerization from happening Very very roughly, this might mean: You can paint this product on something to prevent decay or breakdown of the material under the paint. This sounds like a description of "primer" which is a layer of paint that you put on before the layer of colored paint. The primer prepares the surface and allows the paint to stick better.