A.Wah
How do you think some girls are used to say"fuck".....
2
0
In the United States, it is still a taboo word. Do not use it. Personally, I would not actually feel comfortable spelling it out in an Internet forum. It is not as shocking as it once was. Certainly, I have overheard groups of young women strolling down my street dropping the f-bomb in every other sentence. They were using it in to express anger--describing a situation in which they were angry, for example--not in its sexual meaning. It is, of course, a characteristic of teenagers to believe or pretend that they are not being overheard. Certainly, I use it myself when I am angry enough. It is still a word that can get you fired from your job. It is true that you hear it all the time on TV these days, but remember that TV dramas are much more intense than real life.
"Fuck" is an obscene word that means to have sex with someone. It's not used in polite company. It depends on the situation, but "make love" is used if there is a romantic relationship. "Sleep together" would be to have sex without necessarily having a romantic relationship. There are a lot of expressions for it. It's also used a general word of exclamation or surprise, "Who the fuck stole my money?" Again, it's very crude and will offend many people.
A.Wah