Milena
What would you do? What would you do if you discovered that a woman is hitting on your boyfriend/husband? * She knows he has a girlfriend / wife. By the way,there many different words define someone's into a relationship, but I could not find a simple one. Is that committed? engaged?Please, correct my spelling mistakes, I'm a beginner in English =)
1
0
What would you do if you discovered that a woman is hitting on your boyfriend/husband? * She knows he has a girlfriend / wife. This is perfect English. If you are going to use * you would usually put it into the sentence. Maybe like "What would you do if you discovered that a woman* is hitting on your boyfriend/husband? * She knows he has a girlfriend / wife." By the way,there many different words define someone's into a relationship, but I could not find a simple one. Is that committed? engaged? "By the way, there are many different words to define someone's relationship, but I could not find a simple one. Is that committed? engaged?"
Milena
English, German, Portuguese
German