Pelin
Which ones are natural? Or what would you say? Money isn't important for me. Money isn't a thing for me. I don't appreciate money. I don't value money.
2
0
"Money isn't important to me" is a very natural sentence. "Money isn't a thing to me" may be appropriate in casual conversation. "I don't appreciate money" is a reasonable English sentence but it means something different. "Money isn't important to me" is a way of stating that there are other things more important to you. It's a positive statement about your values. "I don't appreciate money" sounds like a negative statement about yourself, as though you ought to appreciate money. Similarly with "I don't value money." It sounds like a negative statement about yourself. (It's reasonable to value or appreciate money to some extent even if we consider it not the most important thing in our lives.)
Money isn't important to me. Money isn't a thing to me. I don't appreciate money. I don't value money
Pelin
English, Turkish