Rahman Abbas
what is the best way to express ur love to ur teacher? Today is "Teachers' Day" in India on this great day i want u to share ur feelings about ur teachers and the best possible way to express ur love regarding their efforts in ur life.
Work hard and getting good marks. Obtain such a place where everyone proud of u and give its credit to ur teacher, is the best way to express our love to our teacher.
say "happy teacher's day" and give him\her best wishes sometimes you do your best to study,it makes your teacher happy.
When my students say thank you, that is enough to let me know that my efforts have been appreciated. Andrew
try to study well, respect them ,give them a bunch of flowers or any suitable gifts to show your love.
if i was i good student, and let my teacher proud of my and his givens, it's the greasiest think can i give it to him, he forget his all pas tired