Nataly
Is it true that in England it is very popular to have a hobby? If it is true, what is the most popular hobby?
9
0
Yes I think it is true,but I have no idea which hobby would be the most popular.Many people do sport, such as football or running. Others collect things, and others like to build things at home or cook. Some people like to renovate their house, or do gardening in their back garden, or even grow vegetables. There are many different kinds of hobby. How about you? Do you have one?
Maybe I'm wrong but observing my coworkers I think the two most popular hobbies are baking (they make delicious cupcakes, yummy!) and watch birds in the forest. You have only to have a walk inside a book shop, it's full of birds books. :) P.S Another important hobby, be volunteer in any NGO or cause, they're always running for xxxx cause etc
Nataly
English, German, Russian
English, German