Richard
Do you ever wake up and not know what day it is? i done it ,is it really stupid?
usually for me...
Sometimes depends on the human brain work hahahaha ; so yes that's happend with me sotimes
ya it happened to me .. months ago i wz with my collage mates in an educational journey to a city called Luxor in egypt contains 1/3 of the global antiquities we had to visit all the tombs,temples and archeological sites we started from 6 am till 6 pm everyday then we couldn't sleep at night cause its time to have fun :)) in such amazing city we spent 5 days there without sleeping soooooooooo i came home on friday and waked up on sunday direct !!!!! i had an interview on saturday i've changed my clothes and went there where i faced the shock:(!!
Ecpesially if you work at nights.... After awake it's hard to remember, where are you... not only date:)
Everyday!