Please correct these sentences
1. A rebel flapped his rope, hopping to solve the friction between others and himself.
2. Curiously, how will he distinguish her after their long separation.
3. He hates a criticism in his address, he always tears a relationship between himself and who criticizes him.
4. I think he always will be bachelor, because his character is too willful.
5. Warriors captured that land and stuck their flag there.
6. The feature of his face is his evil smirk.
7. His trait that he prefers only eco-friendly food.
8. If you are going to go on the spectacle, you have to be neat. There are a lot of very cultural people in the theatre.
9. Did Ann drive alongside Tom? -No, Ann was at home, because I saw her car on the pavement near her house.
10. Why did they devastate the village? There were dramatic consequences after the war instead of peaceful and quiet life.