Yeong
Looking for someone to spot spelling, grammar errors and unnatural expressions in the email To Whom It May Concern, I am writing this email to inform you that I will be undertaking a short tabletennis course to the Shanghai tabletennis college in China in 2015. I am going to depart on June 24, 2015 at 5:00am and expected to arrive at the Shanghai International Airport on June 26, at 6:00am. I am a tidy person so please ensure that everything in my room is clean and tidy. I would also like to ask if you could help me to carry my luggage to my room as I have a lot of baggage. Please also make sure that breakfast is ready when I arrive there as I will be hungry. Furthermore, I would like to ask some information about getting to and from the Shanghai tabletennis college from my accommodation. Are there public transports readily available nearby the accommodation? or is there a shuttle bus that you provide to tenants? Please let me know the best way to commute to the college from my accommodation. Your faithfully, Yeong
8
0
To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to inform you that I will be taking a short table tennis course at the Shanghai table tennis college in China in 2015. I am going to depart on June 24, 2015 at 5:00am and will be expected to arrive at the Shanghai International Airport on June 26, at 6:00am. I am a tidy person, so please ensure that everything in my room is clean and tidy. I would also like to ask if you could help me carry my luggage to my room, as I have a lot of baggage. Please also make sure that breakfast is ready when I arrive there, as I will be hungry. Furthermore, I would like to request some information about getting to and from the Shanghai table tennis college from my accommodation. Are there public transports readily available nearby the accommodation or is there a shuttle bus that you provide to tenants? Please let me know the best way to commute to the college from my accommodation. Yours faithfully, Yeong
I would only make some very minor changes to what 니나 wrote... ...at 5:00am and am expected to arrive at the Shanghai International Airport... Are there public transports readily available near the accommodation... OR Are there public transports readily available nearby My Jedi sense tells me you probably have used too many commas but I refrain from giving you any corrections as I am not an expert. The golden rule of comma usage I learned was, "when in doubt, leave it out!" I find it common for people to overuse commas. I also find that other languages often use many more commas than we normally do in English.
Yeong
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese