Community Web Version Now Available
GCSE and NVQ Can a student apply for Vocational Qualifications if they couldnt pass the GCSe? Are there vocational courses for both , those who pass and those who dont? If not. What can astudent in Britain study if they fail the GCSe? Thanks
Jun 29, 2015 12:22 PM
Answers · 1
You generally need to have a basic pass at GCSE in at least Maths and English in order to do most qualifications, even practical and vocational ones. Students who fail their Maths and English GCSE sometimes re-take them before applying for other qualifications, or sometimes re-take them at college at the same time as doing other qualifications.
June 29, 2015
Language Skills
English, Spanish
Learning Language