Carla
If you could travel anywhere you want where would you want to go?
29 Th06 2015 15:40
8
0
I would like to go to Antarctica. That would be pretty cool.
30 tháng 6 năm 2015
I'd love to go to Japan because I've never been there.
29 tháng 6 năm 2015
well, it's such a hard question to answer. But i'd say i would travel to all cities, though i have priorities. The first city would be Paris without a doubt undoubtedly, because i love French culture and literature and i would love to improve my French too, and of course because Paris is such a beautiful city, the bride of the world as they say. The second city would be would be Athens because i also love ancient Greek culture and i would love to visit all those antique places, that i see the pictures of and i read about, for real. And finally the third one would be Rome for almost the same reason i wanna visit Athens. As i already said i wish i could go around the world and learn all sorts of cultures and languages, but one should also be realistic!
29 tháng 6 năm 2015
Denmark, Iceland, Norway, UK, Phillipines, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Japan and Korea. Why? Because that's where my friends are from. Scenery of every country can be nice and amazing but friends are irreplacable :)
29 tháng 6 năm 2015
Hi Carla, I'd like to go to Dublin in Saint Patrick's day. I hope to go the next year :)
29 tháng 6 năm 2015
Carla
English, French, Italian, Spanish
English, Italian