My.
Please check this English In a resume, I heard that each sentence in it should be clear. Hope this sentence works in resume.I am working "had two year administrative experience." Does it make sense in resume?
5
0
"I have had two years of administrative experience"
"I possess two years of administrative experience." However, this is a rather difficult question to answer because it really depends on the format of your resume. Usually, a resume includes the dates worked at a particular position. Under the position, one would describe the type of work that position required. For example, Assistant Buyer Sanrio Inc. 2001-2010 Bought merchandise for two different gift stores. Directed daily store operations and sales. Directed merchandise presentation, inventory control, and customer service. Scheduled and supervised a 7-person staff. Increased sales volume 22% more than corporate projection.
no it;s wrong and there are different ways to say that such as : I have two years of experience in administration
no dear mai .this is not right ...u could say this sentence..." currently i am working with as adminstrative have got two years experience
My.