Mike
What are the general 'Dos and Donts' when in China
Hi Mike. I would stay away from the intense political discussions. Just a small piece of advice.
I think: dos: 1. legal things are first. 2. Don't break up chinese habits. Such as: Wish everyone you meet a happy New Year by saying "gong xi fa cai", which translates to: "Have a happy and prosperous New Year!" Wear articles of red clothing because red symbolizes luck. Don'ts: 1. Don't do some illegal things. 2. Don't do some chinese taboo things(including some classical habits). For instance: Don't wear white or black clothing in New Year, since they are the traditional colours of mourning. and so on.
i am sorry. "Don't mind my last saying" that not belong of that, it's just a mistake.
Do something to keep china better and better. Don't do anything to make chinese pained . Do something as a friend. Don't be afraid to be refused,we chinese are knid to be friends. Don't do anything you
I can't see what you say