SOFFY
Short and large answers with "Would" I have some problems for giving short and large answers with WOULD in positive and negative For example: Would you like to go out on Friday? Positive: Yes, I would. Yes, I'd love to. Yes, I'd really like to go Sure, I'd like to. Negative I'd like to, but I have to work late. I'm sorry but I can't. I'd love to, but I can't. I have to cleam my room. Is it correct to anwer in these ways? 1) No, I wouldn't. 2) I would not like to, because I don't have free time 3) No, I'd not like to, but I'd like a coffee 4) Yes, I'd like to, I want to see a movie. (or) Yes, I'd like to, I'd want to see a movie (or) both are correct? And are there more ways to answers with "would"?Are these correct to anwer in these ways? Yes, I would like to drink a milkshake. Yes, I'd like to drink a milkshake. No, I'm sorry but I must help my mom at home. No, I would not like to.
Both your long and short answers are great. :-)
I think you mean long and short answers. Large describes a building (un edificio) or a person (una persona) Long (larga) describes the length of something.
SOFFY
English, Italian, Spanish
English, Italian