1. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Be confident. People can only correct your mistakes when they hear you make them!
2.Surround yourself in English/Swedish. Put yourself in an all English/Swedish speaking environment where you can learn passively. The best way to learn is through speaking.
3. Practise every day. Make yourself a study plan. Decide how much time a week you are going to spend studying and stick to it. Establish a routine.
4. Tell your family and friends about your study plan. Get them to push you to study and also don’t let them interrupt you.
5. Practise the 4 core skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. They all need to be worked on for you to improve.
6. Keep a notebook of new words you learn. Use them in sentences and try to say them at least 3 times when you speak.
And please remember that practise makes perfect. Lycka till! :)