I am a little bit confused
I have to express two different concepts about an abstract picture...
- Are these two sentences right?
1) It seems a strange worker's arm (where the strangeness is owned by the arm)
2) It seems an arm of a strange worker (where the strangeness is owned by the worker)
... any tips are appreciated, thank you."strange" in the meaning of bizarre
1) It seems to be a strange worker's arm
2) It seems to be an arm of a strange worker
I would to know either the correct way to express both ideas or if the sentences are right