Time will heal all wounds ? time or love or other which is the best ? (plz discuss with us your point of view it)
Time is an artificial structure that we have created, "time heals all wounds" is that time doesn't heal anything, time simply passes. It is what we do with our lives while time is passing that either helps us, heals us or keeps us stuck.i can recommend follow this favorite advice of mine, '' Make a place for the event in your life and then put it in its place '' It's important to remember that it did happen and it did affect you. At the same time, its place is in the past, much like a chapter in a book you have read and choose not to read again. and i must say , only YOU can heal yourself ;) not the others.
Expansion of consciousness will heal everything.
the time will heal all wounds and also the time will create new wounds. "The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness; and knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
I know one more thing that helps to heal. That's place changing. Leave your previous place, cause all things there remind to you what you want to forget! Change your environment. I've tested it out and it works. (I moved by 700 km :) ) Time heals wounds but it doesn't heal them to the end. The trace remains always and something can bring your old wounds back. You should avoid this "something".
What I believe right now is, if there's something it's causing you stress or sadness, time makes you realize things you first haven't realized. So, with some time, you'll be able to see some points you're ignoring. If you can increase your awareness about points of view for most things in your life, you can see the multiple consequences of your acts or words. An example: "Oh, why do I suffer?" you ask yourself, then some time after, you realize you're suffering because this or that choice of action/words.