How to promote my listen?
watch movies and listen to the radio
You can NOT improve your listening skills with watching english movies or listening to radio, depending on what language you are learning and what kind of accent you want to speak or understand I can introduce you some good resources. for example if you want to learn american english go to http://www.amazon.com and search "American accent" then you'll find lots and lots of good books for learning america ninglish. phonology is the study of the system of speaking a language and is the only way for you to improve your listening and speaking skills. if you still have questions feel free to message me
Hi, why not go up to Resources first & click onto 'How to speak English like a native speaker'. Then you can find an English speaker/teacher & listen to them when you click onto Find a language Partner at the top.I wish you every success!