Draught Is "draught" the main word or expression in English to speak of what happens when you open two opposite windows and the wind comes in?
Jul 3, 2015 3:46 PM
Answers · 8
Yes, it is. That is exactly right.
July 3, 2015
The word you are looking for is "draft". There is a nice draft when you open two windows on opposite sides of the house.
July 3, 2015
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Dutch, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian
Learning Language
Dutch, Japanese, Polish