Jura
What did you learn from your grandparents? Grandparents play an important role in the lives of their grandchildren. Recent studies have shown that a child's physical and mental development is accelerated if they are in contact often with their grandparents.
i must say i really love this question ...it will be the No.1 question if there was a top ten stuff here in ITALKI haha . first of all i love my grandparents more than anyone else.my grandma is a famous local chef and what she taught me in my early life is to put my whole heart into things i love...its never too late to learn. she is always trying to do her best and she could just infect the ppl surrounded with her enthusiasm. and for my grandpa...uhmm he ran a farm when he was young and even he retired he is still highly respected...due to his great management ability perhaps. haha he is bloody strict to me tho well from both of them i wish i could be a loyal person to marriage like they always do...i really love them they just cool thanks for your question Jura!
be frugal and kind-hearted
be genieus ! and live this life with all its aspects, be patient !!
I got through my childhood with my grantmother mostly, I think I have learned the attitude of how to treat many things from her, for example a gentle temper. Otherwise, I heared many legend about the rivers and hillock with my hometown. All in all,she is my torchbearer.
oh yeah but still I met my great grandmother, she taught me of the days of the mexican revolution, she taught me patience, she spoke to me about people like Pancho Villa and the capitals of the mexican states xD, also the same that I had seen from my grandparents