How to interpret the meaning of "I make it" ? It seems have couple of meanings, however, I can not literally get it.
Also, 'If i make it big, I will earn lots of respect' (= become very successful or famous)
Hi Joey Tony is right - you do need to give more context. However, there are some circumstances where 'I make it' cna be used. For instance: 'What's the time? I make it four-thirty' (= by my calculation, in my opinion, the time is...) 'How do I do it? Easy, I make it with matchsticks and glue' (= to fabricate or manufacture) 'If I run fast I will make it to the bus stop in time' (= to achieve something just in time) Hope these are useful for you.
first of all" i make it" is not correct, you need to add more to that for it to really be correct and make sence. you can turn that into such hings as" i am going to make", "i can make ", " i am not going to make". but the meaning of" i make" would be represented that you are going to do something, such as" cooking,crafts(art),ect"....i hope this helps