Addison
What's the meaning of "shorty" and "lack of rack"? I heard " shorty" and "lack of rack" from a video. In that video, a guy said to a girl "Yo shorty, let's go see a movie." And the girl refused him. Then he saw that girl was taking selfies. He said to his friends " she tried so hard to make up for her lack of rack." What's the meaning of those words? And are these words rude? 'Cause I saw that girl got very upset and slapped that guy in the face. . . (;¬_¬)
"Rack" is vulgar slang, and a disrespectful way to refer to a woman's breasts. A deer's antlers can be called a "rack," which is a perfectly acceptable use of the word. Antlers are often collected by hunters and displayed as a trophy. I think the idea behind the vulgar use is that when a man hunts for deer he wants one with big antlers, and when a man hunts for women...
bwahahahahaha! -"shorty" - They call someone short. Like a "cute name" (I really don't think it's cute) - "lack of rack" - ummmm...... small breasts or non existent.
神奇的俚语 ≖‿≖✧
==原来lack of rack是这个意思 受教了
应该都是说人家矮吧==
Addison
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Russian
English, French, German, Russian