ANSIL
IF U GET ALLAUDDIN'S MAGIC LAMP & GENE ASK U 3 WISHES ,WHAT WOULD U ASK? All of us hve something to fullfill .Noone is satisfied with what they have.Some thinks if i had magical powers .Others want to be superhuman,Some needs wealth,others position.Some wants power,others glamour and on and on.....................wishes never end for a human,what u think?
1. End Poverty 2.End wars 3.Heal the sick and disabled.
1.) that all would go to heaven 2.) no one would suffer on earth 3.) that everyone would get a chance to have 3 wishes granted. these are my 3 wishes
1. To destroy evil forces and everything connected with it. 2. Real communism in whole world. 3. More wishes than just a three for all people.
If i get allauddin's magic lamp and gene ask 3 thing that i want is 1) i will wish for my parent to have a good health and happiness 2) i want every countries should be no war live in peace 3) i wish i want to be as u know and have sos hahahaha....
Ok. Usually we desire health, a good work , and so on. But in case I could have the help from Allaudin I would dare to ask: 1) To be more-more-more intelligent (something like Einstein could be enough)..... 2) To become more patient..... 3) Visit the principal european capitals