audiovisual I need to know the English term for a job. In Spanish we say "Audiovisual producer " does it make any sense in English? It is a person who produces videoclips, short films and so on. thanks
Jul 7, 2015 4:58 PM
Answers · 1
Yep, it is the same in English: Audiovisual Producer.
July 7, 2015
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Spanish
Learning Language