Please correct these sentences
1. Frankly, their guard provides a bad defense. They had to change guard urgently.
2. Often bachelors don't look neat. Men are absent-minded regarding their appearance, so they need support as a wife.
3. An arrow left a scar on his skin.
4. After any grief become a relief.
5. I don't like a raw pine, I prefer a preserved one.
6. I heard a shot yesterday. We need increase a guard.
7. You always complicate any problem, you see a grief in every trifle.
8. I read a good description how liquidate your bruises. You will feel relief already tomorrow.
9. Don't argue with your boss, if you want a decent salary.
10. He prefers a clarity in relationship. He blamed his ex-girlfriend, that she was insincere.