Lucas
Aprender sozinho Sempre ouvi dizer que teve pessoas que conseguiram aprender inglês sozinhos, mas, é realmente possível?
For me it is possible ;) well, I have been learning english since I was kid. My uncle had once visited me and gave me many books in English, so i learned from those books. Nowadays, there are lost of good sites that can be found on internet and they could be your good source to learn english, EVEN if you don't have language partner available :). here are some of them : Livemocha.com busuu.com duolingo.com openculture.com lang-8.com I recommend you to join livemocha, busuu and duolingo first. And next, if you think that you are ready to write something in English, then I am suggesting you to join lang-8.com I am also on duolingo, busuu and livemocha..not to mention lang-8. So...if you have plenty of time, do try to join those sites above :) Good luck, Lucas :)
April 17, 2014