how to hold together a friendship? F.........Friends R.........Responsible I..........Intelligent E.........Exciting to be Around N.........Nice Always D.........Dependable S.........Smiles a Lot F.........Friendly Personality O.........Outstanding R.........Really Great Memories E.........Excellent Listener V.........Very Kind E.........Enjoyable R.........Remember our friendship
For a friendship to survive you need to do a bit of maintenance work on it, like a car. I suggest that you make an effort to spend some time together, even for just a quick coffee to catch up on news. Or you can txt/skype/msn to keep in contact. Always remember each other's birthdays.Sometimes you can email them a funny joke, just to say you were thinking of them. Some friends like to go to the movies, out for a meal or to a party/club.
To make a friendship survive we need trust, love, sincirity... those can help friends to keep their relationship despite of all problems !!
if u like sur u can be a good friend but a frindship is just Sincerity
I LIKE TO SAY LISTEN HIM/HER,HOLD HIM/HER,BE THE PERSON OTHERS WANT TO DEPEND,WATCH THEIR LIFE,KNOW THEIR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.I DONT WANT TO TALK MUCH.IT WAS WRITTEN BY U ITSELF .THATS CORRECT BUT INCOMPLETE.MAY U CAN COMPLETE IT