Fill in these sentences with MYSELF, YOURSELF, HERSELF, HIMSELF, ITSELF, OURSELVES, YOURSELVES or THEMSELVES.
1. Every morning I wash (myself) and clean my teeth.
2. Jane is a baby, she is too small to eat by (herself) .
3. Peter is very lazy. He always copies his friend´s homework and never does it by (Himself).
4. The children can decorate the Christmas tree by(themselves) .
5. Julie is always looking at in the mirror.
6. If you can´t do this exercise by (yourself) , ask the teacher for help.
7. The cat cleans (himself) with its tongue.
8. Don´t help us, Dad! I and Jim can paint the car all by (ourselves).
9. You are five years old, Danny. You have to comb your hair by(yourself) now.
10. Hi, Martin! Hi, Rebecca! Please, come in and make (yourself) at home.