Ana
Tips for being successful when you try to have some discipline to study languages... Hi, I've a few free time to study languages as French and English. But when I started, I lost a lot of time thinking and searching websites and activities instead to really study the language. I've more difficult to learn French. I've bought the Bescherelle grammaire+conjugaison+l'orthographe but I don't now how to start and how to plan my studies. Can somebody help me? Please. Merci!
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)
The Bescherelle is the perfect book for grammar ! But when you start to learn that's make too much. You can start with learning the article and the verbs to be = être in French and To have= Avoir in French, and the better is to have a teacher to help you. I wish you a good luck, valérie
Ana
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Spanish