Anotherworld
Why are they funny? Q: What do you call a person that doesn't fart in public? A: a PRIVATE TUTOR. Q: What's the definition of bravery? A: a man with diarrhea chancing a fart! Q: What's the difference between a museum and a Mr. Methane act? A: One has artifacts; the other does farty acts. Why are they funny? Please help me! Thanks!^^Thanks!! you got me!!^^
They are only funny to people who enjoy vulgar humor.
Thanks!!! Noah!^^
The second two are perfect, but the first one is not. 1. The first joke is a play on the word "tutor". A childish way of saying farting is "tooting". A person who "toots" could be called a "tooter". "tutor" and "tooter" would be pronounced the same way. So, if they don't fart in public, they "toot in private" aka, "a private tutor"
Thanks!! you got me!!^^
1,Farting is a private thing and he show you how not to fart in public. 2,If you have a diarrhea it is a risky act to fart except you are in the toilet. 3,arti(f)act -> f letter become the first letter -> farty acts
Anotherworld