what do you like and don't like and why?
i dont like u missing me even for one day and i always like to be with u,because i care for u
just confirm what the thing, it is food, drink, hobby, people or something else? but if you ask me about food i like food that are can make my stomach 1/3 full, because if there some food near you, you must to try "finish them" but still keep your healthy. about drink it is same like food. for hobby, i like to learn something new that make me be a better person, of course it is for my future, "A BETTER LIFE" right! for kind of people, i don't like people that always make busy or make any body who knows him/her not comfortable if near. because we will not always live with anybody/somebody around us, sometimes we will live or stay alone. So we can live independently. it is just what can i say, maybe in fact, i forgot what that i like or dislike.
i like thailand.... i dislike malaysia... malaysia is a country which not peace,racesist.....
I like Thailand's people because they are very kindly!
i like my friend very much,and i dont like u not talking me,bcause u promised.