duda
when do u describe ur work that it successful
Firstable if we want to succeed in a given work we have to respect two major elements: 1- The choice of the work: It is very important to choose the suitable work, the one we like and for which we possess the abilities to do well. 2- To fix objectives: We must plane our activities, have clear objectives and to see from time to time in we have reachced what we have planed at the begining.
Sorry Duda, I have corrected Risamo's answer by mistake. I agree with his answer because it sets out very logically what you were trying to ascertain in your original question..
Hi i have corrected your question. First of all, if we want to succeed in a given task we have to include two major elements: 1- The choice of the work: It is very important to choose suitable work, one that we like and for which we possess the ability to do well. 2- To plan objectives: We must plan our activities, have clear objectives and to check from time to time whether we have reached what we to do planned at the beginning. My answer is that as a teacher, planning is crucial, because without it my classes wouldn't learn anything. As for the work, I have to teach a set syllabus that builds on skills learnt previously and I have to prepare my students for the next year.