Le Yunyi
how can i deal with it? there is a foreigner he said he love me ,and hope i can keep contact with him...... i had never talked with him before,how can i deal with it?
He doesn't know you , but he told you he loves you! How touching! Love needs more than some words on a site: to see, to touch, to walk together side by side,laugh together ,crying together,be there when you need him etc. I bet you are not the only one who heard these words from him. You'll see about this later. You can flirt ,but love.....it's a long ,long way!
hey sheep. i'm not saying that people can never fall in love on the internet. because i think they can. but if he says he love you when you have never spoken with him before that is bad! he's a strange old man :P you can deal with it by stopping talk to him and speaking to some cooler foreigners who aren't scary old perverts.. :)
As much as you think that this person is truthful, don't believe him. I have young guys on Italki telling me they love me & I'm 55!!!
Fly away from him. He is bad news.
My advice is to ignore such people. You can have many other foreign friends around in this community...