PhilLY
has anyone ever dated several men at the same time and fallen in love with more than one of them.what to do??
I agree this is basically the same question as before. And as I said in my previous answer, I don't believe what you are experiencing is true love, but rather attraction to more than one person at the same time. What to do? I would suggest continuing to do as you are doing now. Sooner or later you will know which person you prefer.
This is basically the same question as before. I'll repeat my answer: stay away from both of them for at least a month, then you'll know!
u have visit a doctor lol
several men at da same tym :S:S:S how? wdevr , i tnk itz not possible for some1 to love two gyz at da same tym :S:S cz if u thought dat u love some1 den everytym u ll thnk abt him, though dre r lots of good lookin gyz.......u may like other person, but i tnk love is not possible:S:S