mery
can anybody helpe me with the reported speach? answer me in English or in Spanish, please. If you've got any notes about reported speach, please, pass me by the msn. [email protected]
tomorrow in indirect speech will be - in the next day yesterday - the day before this,these - that, those now - then, at the moment here - there today - that day the day after tomorrow - two days later, in two days ago - before the day before yesterday - two days before Present Indefinite turns into Past Indefinite Present Continuous - Past Continuous Present Perfect - Past Perfect Past Indefinite - Past Perfect Past Continuous - Past Perfect Continuous Past Perfect - Past Perfect Future - Future in-the-past Present Perfect continuous - Past Perfect Continuous
Reported Speech is used to a third person what someone else said.- To change sentences from direct speech to reported speech, the pronoun, tense and time phrase may all be changed: "I'm working tonight" Daniel said ((direct)) Daniel said (that) he was working that night. ((reporded))