Arhum
Are there any free japanese tutors? I do not have the ability to purchase Japanese lessons as of now I'm in 8th grade and my parents are spending a lot of money on prep school to study for an upcoming test know as the SHSAT. It's really expensive for us and I don't want to trouble my parents into spending more money for Japanese lessons. But I also want to follow my dreams of becoming a manga artist/creator, but to do that I need to learn Japanese as fast as possible. But once again, I'm only in 8th grade and i'm just a kid/teen so i understand if no one should pay attention to this question. But if you do have an answer, I would much appreciate it if you tell me :).
I am a candidate of whom you are searching for and I can help you study Japanese for free on condition that you should have to bear up my poor English and my ignorance of Manga-world. What made me running for free-teacher is that your English seems logical to me and I like logical kids-:). You can contact me via Email which I posted on my profile-page.
I don't know if their is, but there is free language partners.
Arhum
Bengali, Japanese, Other
Japanese