priyanka
how 2 learn english
its depend on you r condition,which type problem you have reading , writing, grammer,fluency, here is many ways to learning english,its depened on you if you have possitive attitude then you can do it, if you have fluency problem then read english loudly , listn nursury rythem dongs .and starts to voice chat and talking with friend, i am using these day nursury rythen songs its helping me to increasing my fluency.. thats all miss priyanka best of luck take care
Hi Priyanka, in order to learn English, just go up to Language Index at the top & click on to English. Then you can go to Resources at the top of this page & scroll down to 'How to speak English like a native speaker'. Next you can find an English speaker to talk to when you click onto Find a language Partner at the top. Join one of the Italki Groups, then click onto Resources, Files & Knowledge at the top where you will also find many tips for learning English. Good luck with your studies.
first u be my friend den i ll tell u