Nalini
Who is a true friend ?
A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!! A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself!!! A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else!!!
One who is loyal and won't let you down.
i think a true friend is someone who will accept you for the person that you are.
A true friend is someone who is always there, someone who supports me even though they don't like what I am doing. Someone who can laugh and cry with you, someone you can relax and be yourself with without having to watch what you say or do. Someone you share good times and the bad, A true friend is there at three in the morning when you need a ride home, always willing to help you. A true friend will listen to you, console and comfort you even if they disagree with you. A true friend will be honest without being cruel, supportive without being smothering, and will accept you for who you are not who you think you should be.
A true friend will be loyal no matter what the cost, They would never put you down or try to be your boss. In trouble or in heartache a shoulder they will share, They'll always try to show you how very much they care. A true friend will always be there in good times and in bad. They'll try to make you laugh whenever you're feeling sad. And I know without a doubt that a true friend I have in you. And I hope that you do know that I'm a true friend too.