how do i move to Australia I want to move to Austrilia, i want go to university, how do i do ?
Sep 9, 2008 5:15 AM
Answers · 1
Hi Jeson, have a look at the website below, it should answer your question. Good luck. Overseas students are only able to study in an overseas fee-paying place and must pay overseas student fees at Australian unis.. - 35k
September 9, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!