Bella_Min
why are there so many questions of nonsense here? I don't mean to be offensive. I strongly recommend those ardent lovers of chatting to explore some better places such as www.loverfinder.com or www.friendsmaker.com have fun there dudes and dudesses.
Sometimes people want to have a contact with other here in italki, but don't have a good matter to talk about, so they choose non-sense or silly things, but someone uses this section to create provocative discussion. This site is for languages learning, friendship and culture, other purpose should be banned.
Yes there is a lot of wisdom in what you say Bella, however some people learn more effectively practising writing English answers to the type of questions you are talking about.
This people are new on italki and do not know real destination of this site. So soon they will understand that such questions are excessive and stop asking, then start asking about real questions about languages.
Bravo Bella!
All my wish is italki could stay clean and healthy. :)