Nana Wu
TOEIC Test Hi guys, is there anyone of you taking or ever taken TOEIC (Test of English as International Conversation) test? How's your score? What is the most difficult part, the reading section or the listening one? In my college, it's a must, every semester we have to attend this test or else we should take extra class, which is on Saturday. I mean come on, it's break time. But if we cant break the standard, which is a very high one, we also have to attend that extra class, named TOEIC PREPARATION. Sometimes, my friends like 'oh come on, we dont have to do this, it's important but give us a break'. It's annoying sometimes coz even if we already pass the standard, we should take the exam until we're finished.
Hello .. don't ne afraid about that exam !! just u have to learn good and be well prepared ! the most difficult part is listining ! i guess !