ivy
the survey of reading book What kind of books do you like? what's the name of book are your reading? How long do you spend on reading a book?
Some time ago I was reading lots of Fantasy novels written by the famous Terry Pratchett. Very humorous style. Satirical. Full of allusions to modern society. But since some months I am so busy with reading books about......... mmmhhh... china :oP Oh, may be I can find a Terry Pratchett novell written in chinese :oD
I am an avid reader of science fiction and fantasy. Among my favorites: Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein, Joe Haldeman, David Gerrold, Alan Dean Foster, Stephen Donaldson, Peter David. (Very old-school! :D) Nowadays, I also like to read historical fiction and non-fiction. I especially like Iris Chang, Erik Larson, and Stephen Ambrose.
i never liked reading novels even when i was small,,,in fact,,,novels are novels not books,,,haha,,,but,,,i like to read short stories,,,and i read books on many varied topics from art,astronomy,economics,science,engineering,medicine,language learning books,travel books,and yes,,,,cooking,,fashion,,romance and mathematics and philosophy and of course some FOOL-O-SOPHY books !!! hahaha !!!
I loved reading novel etc.... the latest book that im reading now is twilight by meyer... it's really cool.. but i don't know if you'll like it.. books helps us learn lots of things... ...