Terry
Who would like to share some experience with me about how to give a impromptu speech in English ? I get some problems about giving a impromptu speech in English for sometimes I can't express my opinion line by line and it is difficult for me to express my idea fully and logically
--have small notecards with the main points you want to discuss written on them --have a strong beginning and end --practice giving the speech in front of brothers, sisters, or friends
For more info, go to my contribution on Public Speaking in the Knowledge section at the top.
I agree with the advice from sonya and ophelia. They pretty much covered what you can do to fix your problem.
Well , It is really not easy at first. but if it happened, you think first thenn say it. To practice more your english, expose yourself to it and practice it orally.. so if there are impromptu, it is now easy for you.
you can note down the key words about what you are going to say, and it's better for the listeners to understand if there are clear topc sentences. if you want to present your ideas more clearly, you should have more elaboration and give more examples. even if your speech is a bit messy, the listeners will still be able to understand you from your examples. :)