Shubo
do you like mooncake do you guys like mooncake? every year i mail and received lots of it,i found the mooncake-box is more and more nicer,but taste not better^_^ anyway~maybe not every tpye of flower can means love but rose,not every type of food can shows missing but mooncake~~
No, no, not at all!
mooncake means a lot to people who thousands of miles away from home , and I ate about 14 peices of mooncake during the middle-autumn day last year ,missing home so much.
My lady Shubo. First of all. I have to say that U R really charming. I feel a little bit drunk at the moment I saw ur photo. Mooncake? I agree with "yuanzi123". That's too sweet, but if we share with our own parents or friends,we will find another feeling from that. Ur English is good enough. but I wish that u will check it before releasing. Best benison 2 U.
mooncake?just so-so
So so~~not very like and not hate~ but mooncake is the necessary in the mid-autumn day.