How does the site work? And any advice on how to improve your learning? I've registered here for quite sometime now but this is the first time that I'm actually gonna use it. So, how do I learn stuffs here anyway? Oh. If you want to, you can add me as a friend- whatever that means. :D Also, I've heard from someone that watching tv shows (esp. interviews) in that language you're studying helps a LOT in being familiar with speaking/understanding it later on. Is ther any truth of these?
in order to improve your English why not go up to Resources & click onto 'How to speak English like a native speaker'. Then you can find an English speaker to talk to when you click onto Find a language Partner at the top. Join one of the Italki Groups, then click onto Resources, Files & Knowledge at the top where you will also find many tips for improving your English. Good luck with your endeavours.
Ask careful questions. Be very specific if you want good answers. Be prepared to meet a lot of interesting people, many of whom are very nice. Be VERY prepared to wade through lots of non-language-related questions!! :D =cjs